Tuesday 13 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips.

Since seeing the Maybelline Baby Lips featured and reviewed in American YouTuber's video I have been really curious to try the out and have wanted to get my hands on them. 

Before I knew that the Baby Lips were going to be released I thought about buying a couple from the internet as I really wanted to see what the hype was all about. 

As far as I know the Baby Lips have been out for a couple of weeks. I might be wrong, but I think at first you could only get them online and then later in some Superdrug and Boots stores. 
When I tried to get them online they were sold out of the colours I wanted to try and my local stores either didn't stock them or they had all sold out. 

But finally, a couple of days ago I managed to get two of the Baby Lips which I wanted. So excited!!!

I went to the Superdrug in Castleford as I had heard that this store stocked them and after scouring the shelves I came across them at the till. It was a good job that I was buying some other items as I wouldn't of spotted them otherwise. 

Anyway... these are the Baby Lips that I purchased. 


Peach Kiss



Pink Punch

Out of the two my favourite is definitely Pink Punch as it gives a really pretty sheer pink tint to the lips. The Peach Kiss is not as pigmented as I thought it was going to be which is a bit disappointing. 

Both of the above Baby Lips smell absolutely amazing, with a really fruit scent which makes applying them a pleasure (that sounds so cheesy - but its true!). They are both really moisturising and make the lips really soft. They claim to keep the lips moisturised for a full 8 hours, but Im not sure about that one. Not made my mind up! 

Overall I like these two products. I will be getting the Cherry-Me if I can get hold of it and then may or may not get the other 3. 

The next things that we will all no doubt be lusting after in the UK are the New Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm which I discovered when looking on the Maybelline website. These look the same as the original Baby Lips but in Neon colours!! Amazing! 

A review video will be on my YouTube channel soon, which will include swatches - MsCherylB183  (Don't forget to subscribe x)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment